A client who was dissatisfied with the current IT provider came to us. The client required a comprehensive approach to handling his e-commerce platform. He felt that the current supplier did not control the entire complex IT structure.
Its platform is built on the Presta-Shop system and is a complex structure where:
- contains a large number of additional modules extending the platform’s capabilities,
- the platform is connected by API mechanisms to external reporting and warehouse-accounting systems that exchange data on an ongoing basis,
- the platform has a “multistore” configuration where there are several stores operating and all connected to 7 different domains,
- the client uses a separate blog linked to several domains which is used for ongoing communication with clients,
- all systems are multi-lingual.
The client came to us with some problems that he wanted to solve.
- needed a fast and stable solution
- help in servicing the server and the platform itself
- help in organizing the entire IT infrastructure
- optimization of domain and server maintenance costs
- as a conflict-free migration process to a new server. For him, every hour of an inactive shop is a measurable loss.